Monday, September 28, 2009

Ma~


Let's take this back inline. Congratulations to Peadar and Dana on the recent birth of their brand newborn daughter Matilda. What is it about lady babies? All of us have had girls, some of us have had several :)

Get used to ladybird necklaces on door handles, startlingly comprehensive handbag collections and stubbing your toe or upending yourself on a crayon or wooden mushroom when you _least_ expect it. You'll be surprised at how utterly forgivable your own offspring are.

Enjoy guys. Mail us some photos of the little lady (I'm good for brooding self portraits of daddy thanks) and congratulations again.

1 comment:

Redlad said...

Thanks a million Shane, appreciate your messages. Of course I'll send you photos when I get time - most of my email activity til now has been keeping my family involved pictorially :)
There's a couple on http://einwashity.blogspot.com

Think I'll need an external harddrive at the rate I'm taking photos :)

Back to work today, no rest for the wicked.
Regards to Maevín, Doireannín & Sadhbhín ;)
From
Peadar, Dana & Matilda Klara